Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Who Woulda Thunk? Helpful Hints

I came across these helpful hints in one of those chain emails, and thought they were just great...I had to share! It's the little/simple things that can improve our life oh so much more.

 We always make cupcakes at home because we have a craving, and want to take those that we don't scarf down to the office so we can share (aka continue to eat them all day long)...but how do you transport them if you don't have a fancy cupcake carrier?....use a box top and cut X's in the top. Haven't tried but looks like it will work great!
 Not sure how to store you ornaments? Tired of keeping those big bulky boxes for your Christmas balls? Try using egg cartons!
 This is so simple it's stupid. I've seen this before, but I always forget to do this after I wash/fold them. Now you won't have any more missing pillow cases to your sheet sets!
 If I had a house/was cramped for space I would totally do this ...tomorrow! Great for cute little flowers or herbs for cooking...and it dresses up the side of your house. Go Green!
 Travel much? I do...well five time a year...and I never know what to do with my shoes without putting them all over my clean clothes. What a great tip...I will def put this one to use in Jan/Feb for my next trips.
 Have scuffed up wood from years of wear and tear, kids, pets, and men? Try rubbing a walnut on the abused spots for a quick fix.
Short on space? Wrapping paper falling all over the place? Wrapping paper storage container taking up too much space? How many of us actually use the top of our closets as storage space? Try this to free up some room for more shoes!

Hope you guys enjoyed these tips....

We're just 5 days away!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THESE IDEAS! Definitely going to use some of these!

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete