Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Organize your Jewels!

Happy Hump Day!

Yesterday as I was looking at my sad dry & cracked hands I got jealous of all the sugar scrubs I gave for Christmas...so I had to make one for myself! I headed to TJMaxx and got a jar with a lid in the kitchen section, got some new olive oil and whipped up a small batch. YAY!

 I ALMOST forgot about the best purchase ever....1 year subscription to Cosmo for $5. Both Cosmo and Cuisine showed up yesterday...great night!
 I am not big into jewelry...but I want to be...just have never had a good way to organize/keep them untangled. I saw this solution online and had to have it. Right now I only have a few necklaces hanging-but I'm sure this will encourage future purchases

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment