Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Night Job

Long time-no post! I have been so busy since I got home from the trade show in Myrtle Beach! Between Christmas and real life...I am worn out! We did manage to get our tree up, and it made our place at the beach that much warmer (thanks to Mom & Dad for cramming it in the car and bringing it down).

Boy, oh boy have I been crafting away. I am slowly starting to build my Etsy shop, Life by the Day. Some other members on the site have even listed my shop or items as their favorite or mentioned in a topic. How exciting! Here are a few things that I have been crafting this month...





I hope you guys are having a great week. I'll have to make some time after I finish my current project to show you...and post about all the other happenings going on. Until then...back to work

HAPPY HUMP DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment