Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Peek Inside Our Christmas...

So I finally found some time to get the pix from Christmas off my phone to post....warning...lots of pictures :)

I wish I had pix my mom took, but oh well!
 Headed home for Dezzie's first Christmas! So excited...
 Christmas Eve day and Mom is hard at work cookin the home-grown collards
 Kels making Mom's delish pumpkin pie
 Christmas mornin and Dez and Sandy share Sandy's gift.
 Kels and Granny workin on getting things together for Christmas dinner
 Dillon's floating cooler...perfect for floating the day away in the ocean!
 Granny and Papa...in the Christmas spirit...relaxing during our 3 hour present opening marathon
 Sandy is worn out from all this unwrapping
 Keeping Dez out of every one's gifts and distracting her with treats
 Watching Cars 2 with Dillon...so sleepy
Steve with his new Wancheese Sneakers and fishing pole grill lighter...all he ever needed

No comments:

Post a Comment