Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to Dezzie!

12-2-10 marks the day lil Dez was born...TODAY! Happy Birthday lil Fred...one year later she's a little longer, a little mouthier, but just as sweet.  


So, HAPPY FRIDAY! Unfortunately, I won't get a weekend due to a work trip...another 10 day work week marathon...hip hip hooray.

On the other hand...I started an Etsy store a few days ago and added another item last night! It is pretty bare bones right now, but hopefully it'll start to fill up over time. Check it out...Life by the Day
I believe that I offer home made/hand crafted art and home decor perfect for any home. I am also welcome to any custom orders. I recently started doing silhouettes of not just pets but people! I also started making wine cork wreaths...for any season. If you have an idea, and want me to make it reality-head over to my shop on Etsy and send me a message!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little niece!!!!! Wish I was there to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete