Monday, December 19, 2011

High-Tech Christmas!

Monday, Monday, Monday...

Hope everyone had a great weekend! D and I had an action packed weekend in VA with family. Friday night we went to my Granny's house and had Olive Garden to-go for her b-day...yum! We rode around and looked at lights after we ate and found an AWESOME house where the lights/music were synced. Here is a picture and a video...

Saturday, D and I slept in as late as we could...busy day ahead! He went to Franklin to help with chores around the house while Kels and I went shopping...yikes...way too many people for me to handle. Saturday night was the Pope/Edwards annual Christmas party...it's always one to look forward to. Food, family, gift exchange, and booze...it makes for an interesting party!

Sunday we laid around and got our stuff together to head back to the OBX. Dez was very tired from playing with Zoey/Roxy and Sandy all weekend. Such a Daddy's girl....



Christmas is coming...6 days away! Thank goodness Kelsey is home so she can wrap my presents!

Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment