Friday, December 16, 2011

All The Pretty Lights







These are a few pictures of the incredible house in the OBX that sets up a huge display of lights. A couple years ago Al Roker even came out to this guys house a couple years ago. It is 110% better in person, but I wanted to share some pictures for those of you who can't come to see in person!

 Hello there Dez! All snuggled on the couch for a girls night in.

I have had this project sitting around for a couple weeks now. I had to do something with it before Christmas passed. I saw this on Pintrest and thought it was a cute and clever idea. I had keys on my key ring from our house in Greenville, and our old VB house. What else am I gonna do with these things? Make an ornament out of them of course! I already had some jewelry wire, bought a $1 pack of beads from WalMart, and got some paper...strung them all together and just like that you have a cute ornament/way to memorialize your old homeplace(s).

I hope everyone has a great weekend. If you haven't finished your Christmas shopping yet-hop to it!

...9 Days till Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment