Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bring the Magic Back!

Happy Thursday all! Not only are we 1 day closer to the weekend, but one day closer to Christmas...ahhhh it's coming way too quick! I have not even wrapped a single present, and the closest I've come to holiday spirit is a Christmas tree & holiday music at work. Why can't we be 5 years old again....but just for the holidays...where did all the magic go? I think it got lost somewhere between work and responsibilities. I digress...

Last night I finally finished my 2 night marathon of crafting for B. It took a lot of time, but I think the final product is amazing...in love with this piece. I wish I could see the recipient open this gift!


I almost made it through without a hot glue burn...but at the end when I was gluing one of the last shells my fingers became burn victims. One of the downfalls to the night job I guess :)

After the pain went away and I was finally able to get comfy Dez and I went to bed in our new wiener dog sheets. Soo warm and snuggly!

Today has been a nightmare at work....so at lunch I got myself a small DD coffee to help my headache and simmer my nerves...little did I know a small would be 4 gulps worth. Needless to say I am treasuring each little sip!


Now--get crackin' people 10 days till Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment