Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Craft Magic

Now that Christmas is over...very sad about it...and everyone has received their gifts-I can finally post pictures of everything that was made!

 This is a wine cork dry erase board I made for B...it turned out awesome and I couldn't wait to share it with everyone!
 I made about 10 of these Christmas Eve when I saw a picture of these, and decided I wanted to make my own for gifts. They are wine cork reindeer and they are cute as a button!
 Here is one up close. I had a champagne cork in my stash and D wanted ours to be different from the rest...plus it looked like a head. Too cute-and even cuter on the tree!
 I won't take credit for this one...Dillon painted this for his Nanny. I wasn't the only one hard at work these past couple of weeks! Great work D
 Lastly, I made sugar scrub for everyone. They turned out super cute and work great. Perfect for dry cracked skin. Need to relax? Just scrub your hands and feet with this and instantly feel soothed by the lavender/vanilla aromas.

I have more posts coming...but I wanted to go ahead and share all my crafts I've been hiding first!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday...and if you're off this week *cough-cough* I hope you are enjoying yourselves and getting some much needed things done.

Next up-New Years in DC!




No comments:

Post a Comment