Saturday, January 7, 2012

A David Free 2012!!!

Let's celebrate!! We didn't find David on NYE!

Sorry it's been a while since my last post...between DC for NYE and a long/hard work week-that left 0 time to myself...so here is my NYE post FYE...for your entertainment..ENJOY!
 In front of B's pretty Christmas tree before we venture out to try to find a cab!
 With my pretty BFF, Rachel...so happy she FINALLY decided to share a NYE with me!
We were greeted with our own personal bottle of champagne when we walked in the door...this could get interesting...

 Line em up...by the time all 200 people were in the building every inch of every surface was covered with bottles...HAPPY NEW YEARS!
 Officially 2012...celebrating with friends!
 Things are getting sloppy...so this concludes my pictures for the night

I tried to take a lot of pictures but juggling a champagne bottle, purse, hat, drink, and iPhone was just a disaster waiting to happen...at least I captured some good ones for the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment