Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Spaghetti Bread

If you like spaghetti, cheese & bread you'll love this great/easy dinner idea!

What you'll need:
  • Marinara sauce
  • Spaghetti noodles
  • If you're a meat lover add hamburger or turkey burger meat
  • Parmesan
  • Moz cheese
  • Pizza dough in a can
  • Garlic powder
  • Butter (melted)
  • Parsley-if you have it on hand it makes it look pretty
1. Start by making your spaghetti like you always do...boil noodles/drain...cook meat...add marinara...mix together...add Parmesan
2. Get a cookie sheet and roll out the canned pizza dough (I think Pillsbury is the brand)
3. Pile the spaghetti mixture into the center of the dough
4. Add moz cheese to the top
5. Cut slits in the dough
6. Fold the ends up like a diaper then start from one end and alternate dough strips & braid until it's nicely packaged!
7. Brush melted butter and garlic powder to the top and sprinkle parsley flakes
8. Pop in the oven at 350-400 degrees for 20-25minutes, until golden brown
9. Slice that baby up and serve...gooey moz cheese with spaghetti, and bread all in one...I die...

I'm getting hungry just thinking about this one....one of my new fave meals by far-and D liked it too. I think I'll make this one a regular on the menu!


2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!!!! I'm definitely going to make this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing. I'm definitely trying this!

    ReplyDelete