Monday, January 30, 2012

On My Mind...

Hello & goodbye Monday....well...basically! Only 1 hour to go. I can hardly stand it! WHY? I'll let the picture do the talking...
That's right...Dillon, Brittany, Ryan Carr, Steve and I are all going with one of the best women (aside from my mother, aunts, and gramma) I know for her big 5-0 birthday...Renee. We are crusin' to Key West, Cozumel and back again..short and sweet but oh so needed. After this hectic Monday, it cannot come fast enough!

A few other things that are on my mind...
 This lady's blog is all about her journey & how she's getting there...first one kid, now a second and her ups and downs to get back to her fighting weight. She is so funny and really puts humor and weight loss into perspective for us regular people. Check out her blog here
 I found this cute guy on Pinterest and wish I had a child's room or craft room to do this for. Maybe if I ever get a proper desk at work I will have space for a smaller version to add some color to the drab, depressing environment.
Lastly...this is what I have on my mind that I need to be doing right now...RUN RUN RUN...after the garbage lunch I had today all I want to do is leave right now and RUN it all off. AHHHHHHH for most of you bikinis aren't for another 3 months...for me...2 days! WHAT?!?!

Not sure how much time I'll have on my hands between running, packing, and getting excite...don't take offense I still <3 you guys. But have a grrrrreat week and I'll check yah when we get back..hopefully a few shades darker and my head in the clouds :)

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!! 2 dayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete