Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This Little Piggy Went to Market

Hi friends! FINALLY I'm back from the ATL Gift Mart. After 6 days in ATL...and this being my 10th day straight of working I am sooo done! Thank goodness I have a 1/2 day today so I got to sleep in, and get to leave early...I like the idea of this part time thing :)

Here are a few pics from my trip!

 Dez waving adios... so sad to leave these two for a week. Glad I'm back!!
 This is looking up inside the Marriott Marquis hotel in ATL...we didn't stay here, but some friends did....crazy picture
 Thursday night one of our vendors treated us to the BEST dinner. The atmosphere, food and drinks were amazingggg. I won't show more than this picture, so you'll have to go experience it yourself...but it is soo awesome
 ....so go to TWO whenever you're in ATL!

 Friday morning, bright and early...with coffee in hand & snow flurries falling we are ready to start work
 We found a company who sells glitter tattoos...mine stayed on and sparkly for 3 days!
 This is 1 of the 3 bldgs at the mart....13 floors jam packed with vendors...can you believe how much STUFF is out there for us to buy...so crazy to me
 The Queen was at the mart helping sell stuff
 One thing I am so excited about...if I have to buy this for myself for 10 years down the road I will....I am in love!
 BUT...my favorite thing from the show is made by the FREAKER's. You can see more about their product here. I am so excited to get these -one size fits all- drink coozies into our Surf stores...so many fun patterns and a great retail price too...obsessed with mine they gave me.
If you know me at all you know I am a Chicka FREAK...so why not have a sammy with my new freaker?!!

Hope you guys had a great week/weekend while I was away!

No comments:

Post a Comment