Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yummy Piggy

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! We're almost there, we can do it! Today I'd like to share three things that I am super excited about!!!

1. The BBQ I made was just the right amount of tang, sweet, and melt in your mouth deliciousness...and easier than 1+2!
  • Crock pot
  • 1 Boston butt
  • Root beer (I filled pot up with root beer until 1/2 the pork butt was covered)
  • Salt, pepper, garlic powder rubbed into the butt for seasoning
  • Cook on high for 4-6 hours, then low until ready to eat
  • I added a little more salt, pepper, garlic powder, brown sugar, and cumin (all of which I had) for an extra boost of flavor
2. Carnival Cruise vacation in FEB!!! We'll all be sailing away the first of Feb. from Miami, Key West, and Cozumel. I can't wait...it is going to be the best winter vacation...all in the spirit of Renee Pope's big girl birthday celebration. What's the countdown? 90 days

3. This Friday, I'll be joining Renee at Kelly's for a GET PINKED celebration to help continue to raise money for breast cancer...October isn't the only month we should all be aware! It's going to be a great night full of food, bands, and drinks...a great kick-off to the weekend...and for a good reason! 

No comments:

Post a Comment