Monday, November 28, 2011

A Long Weekend of Thanks...and Crafts

Hello friends, and Monday...at least we're almost through the worst day of the week.

This past week I felt like I was all over the place...because I was! For Thanksgiving I traveled back home to the 757 for some family and turkey time...than it was back to the OBX in prep for work on Black Friday. Whew...glad that's over!

Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving day...Oh how much we have to be thankful for
Soo much yummy food
 And the spread continues...makes my mouth water just looking at it!
 So proud of my turkey Rice Crispy treats...Gobble gobble! They were a hit...move over Martha
 My dad is a goof ball!
 Remind me never to wear that sweater in a picture again...other than that...great pic of the fam
Finally made it back to OBX to see D and the rest of the Pope/Edwards clan!

The rest of the weekend was filled with football, relaxing, eating, shopping, and CRAFTING! LOVE IT
 Sandy and Dez love to play...Rob & Big style
 Ratio of Dez/Sandy is about 1:10...size is no problem for these two crazies
 After church I strolled down to the beach to watch D surf...such a pretty day
 I have been trying to figure out what to do with all of my wine corks...so yesterday I sat down and made myself a cool Christmas wreath!
 It is also neat to string on an ornament you may have laying around...or one of your favorites you want to highlight and stand on its own.
 Tis the season to eat a lot of things pumpkin flavored (my favorite pumpkin spice cream cheese...paired with a cinn raisin bagel-yumm), and Egg Nog Latte creamer. :)
 Check these new Christmas cookies...forget decorating...these are just bake and admire...then eat, eat, eat!
Finally, a couple weeks ago I posted a picture of a piece of wood and told you guys I would be making something fun out of it...well-here is the finished product...and I have 1 more to make...will post when that is complete

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends...can you believe we have one month until Christmas???

No comments:

Post a Comment