Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Save a Turkey, Eat a Pig

Whew, what a crazy week..and it's only Tuesday! I have been runnin all around the 757 & 252 and it's not over yet!

Hope every one's Thanksgiving week is going well! I am sooo pumped and ready for Thursday I cannot even concentrate at work..I'm worthless!

I am going to have to play catch up since it's been so long since my last post....
 So-hooray for the Cowboy's & their win Sunday against those Redskins. We made a Dallas pizza for Sunday funday.
 It got pretty chilly last week! I kinda dig it...Dez doesn't
Last week I went to the Country Deli for lunch...boy was it good! I thought their business shells were too cute-I had to share!

Like I said, I am very excited for Thanksgiving...here are a few things that I am excited about/thankful for:

 These are soooooo good! Anything that is pumpkin spice I'm down with. Thanks Mom for picking these babies up for me!
 Thankful for my little fam...D, me, and Dez. Also, thankful for my other family and friends :)
 Whenever I go into this store it means crafts are about to happen...it also means my wallet is a little skinner-oops
 God Bless this place. I have a slight obsession, but we don't have one on the OBX so whenever I'm in civilization I go Chicka crazy!
I went to Running Etc. today with Rachie1 and we got ourselves some new tenny-pumps for running! I hope to run the Santa Claus Shuffle 5K in December, and these babies are gonna help me do that!

Also, I'm thankful for...life, my job (because so many don't have one), health, wealth (or at least some change in my pocket), all of the opportunities available to me, family/friends, life's basic necessities (water, power, food, shoes, roof over my head-that more people than we think do not have these things), delish food to eat with great people on Thursday, and I could go on forever.................

What are you thankful for? Any special plans for Thanksgiving???

No comments:

Post a Comment