Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve Dinner

Hey guys! It's Thanksgiving Eve!!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't seen it...or you are reading this a day too late and missed it check out Google today.

One last farewell from all of our turkey friends as we prepare them for cookin.' See ya later tasty friend!

Last night D and I decided to make our own little Thanksgiving since we won't be able to be together this year. We made ham, home-made mashed pots/gravy, and green bean casserole. I also made my oh so yummy pumpkin spice cheesecake for tomorrow.
 Just a lil pre-Thanksgiving dinner to get a taste of all the goodness to come.
 Of course Dez had to get some of this Thanksgiving feast...with a little cheesecake on the side for dessert
Making my pumpkin cheesecake.....I cannot wait until tomorrow to eat ahhh!

Safe travels to everyone on the road and have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat time with your family, friends, and feast!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the wreath!! Looks really great!

    Think you should really start your an online store so people can buy these things!! I will definitely purchase :) :)

    ReplyDelete