Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF

Happy Friday everyone! 

Three things:
1. Even though I don't offically get the wkend off work I am going to Orlando for work till Wed. That should make the weekend/half of the work week go by fast.
2. Headed back to VA tonight in prep for my flight tomorrow AM...while I am in civilzation I will be visiting the mall and Target...neither are within 60+ miles from the OBX
3. Thanks to my Dad and Mom when I get back in town Dezzie will be "fixed," and they are the ones to offered to help see her through the recovery process. Thankful for that.

I wish you all a great weekend and first part of next week...can you believe it's the middle of October?!

Smile! It's Friday!

2 comments:

  1. we just got our kitten fixed. she hates me. not nic who's the one who took her to get it done. she hates me. shes evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U failed to mention we are all moved out of our VB apartment!!!

    ReplyDelete