Friday, October 21, 2011

I love you, Friday

FRIDAY, I am so glad you are here! It has been 10 straight days since I have had a day off from work....the downside to business trips. So, this Friday is especially welcome! Pics and details about my latest trip to come later.

Like last Friday I will close the week with Three Things:

 1. It's cool again, so having the windows open all night/day with a cool breeze blowing in is the best!

2. Having this view of the sound from my balcony

3. Seeing Dezzie has bounced back after her surgery Monday. Here she is "chasing" the reflection on the wall from the metal oscillating fan. She's a loon.

Happy Friday everyone! We're not free yet, but I know we can make it! Looking forward to a relaxing weekend of friends, fam, beach, pumpkin spice coffee, cool air, puppies, sunshine, and halloween costume hunting. What are YOU doing this weekend? Anything fun/exciting?

1 comment:

  1. I will be shopping for my halloween costume w u!!! We will be the greatest rock duo everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete