Friday, October 28, 2011

Another Week Down...

Hello friends! Another week has passed, and what a slow week it has been, whew! I am sooo excited for this Halloween weekend. Can't wait to dress up and celebrate Halloween the way grown-ups do...on the weekend because we have jobs. Can't wait to try this recipe for a yummy Fall adult beverage.

This week has been pretty good to D and I...I enjoyed a BEAUTIFUL sunset

Dillon got his new Firewire surfboard he has been oogling over for months


And I got crafty and made a fall wreath...you can see where I got the idea from here and also follow her instructions/items you need. In love with this thing! Now I just need to find a perfect place to hang/display it!


Hope you guys have a grrrrreat Friday...we're halfway there...and an even better Halloween weekend!

PS-A special shout out to my fab-o sister Kelsey for receiving the Game Day Award for last weekends VT game. She is the first freshman to receive this award. Continuing to be proud of you and all of your achievements thus far...keep working hard!

Kelsey on the right, her friend Julia on left

1 comment: