Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin Cheesecake!!!

OK...so today I was going through recipes, and I found this one that looked delish from Coffee Mate's website. Pumpkin Cheesecake! What could be better than combining two of your favorite things into one recipe...so excited!

At lunch I decided I wanted to try the recipe so I went to the store to pick up a few things I needed (see web link at bottom of page for ingredients and recipe). 
When I got home I went straight to work. I laid out everything I needed! It didn't take long at all to mix everything up and put it in the oven safe dish. It only took about 20 minutes in the oven to set...you then need to put it in the fridge once it cools for a few hours before you can properly enjoy your fall inspired cheesecake!

 I couldn't take a picture fast enough before a small corner was enjoyed...by me and Dez!

Who says all the yummy things have to be just for humans...
pumpkin cheesecake please!

If you love pumpkin and cheesecake as much as I do and want to try this great fall treat CLICK HERE for the recipe! ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment