Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gathering in Orlando

Happy College Game Day! What could be better than football on TV, sun shining, cool breeze, and sweats? LOVE FALL...now all I need to make me 100% happy is a week of warm weather to get my tan back....

This past week I was in Orlando for another Souvenir/Toy show, The Gathering. It was a smaller show than others, but is a good place to make appointments with your vendors to get some work done. A plus to this show...free food (delish), free brews (thanks to our vendors and Urban), and 2 bags full of awesome stuff (woven winter hats, scarves, totes, etc). From Saturday-Wednesday we spent our days buying stuff for the 2012 season...and our nights chatting with our great vendors and drinking brews by the pool. I won't complain about the accommodations, but it certainly wasn't anything compared to my room/The Cosmopolitan in Vegas. My only complaint is that I actually had to work instead of taking advantage of the warm FL sun. It was a good week, and I am glad to finally be home. I have been waiting for a free weekend to just relax-I am taking full advantage of this and I am not going to do ANYTHING...except maybe go for a run so I don't feel so guilty :)
 The Gathering 2011

 So good I had to take a picture...tiramisu & Italian rum cake
 Before our flight Wed. we traveled down to Cocoa Beach to see the infamous 
Ron Jon Surf Shop, open 24 hours to try and get some good ideas 
on how to improve KHK merchandising & more product ideas.

Wanted to give a shout out to the VT Hokies & hope you guys have a great Homecoming! Good Luck Kels & have fun!


Hope everyone has a comfy and relaxing Saturday...I know I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment