Friday, September 30, 2011

Whoop Whoop Friday

TGIF! So Glad it's Friday, and what a great one it is!
Random girl...but gets my excitement across well

3 Things I am LOVING about this Friday:
  1. Dillon and I are headed to VT for the weekend with the gang...minus Rachie. We'll get to tailgate with everyone (including Tuts!), see Kelsey do her fabo routine before the game...she's a superstar, and get to pretend I am a true Hokie fan for a day.
  2. The weather...there is a cold front coming in...and normally I am sad to see warm weather go...but I am hoping that along with the cooler weather & ariel spraying it will help tame those nasty mosquitoes. They are getting out of control...and now they are huge-the size of a fly! Not to mention cold weather and football go together like peas and carrots!
  3. My leftovers from our dinner last night! Thanks to BPope (http://lotsofthingsbyb.blogspot.com/) I made a yummy chicken carbonera...one thing I did different was add a touch of honey. It made the sauce just a tad sweet. AMAZING
One thing I am not loving is having to leave Dez this wkend...but at least she'll have lots of friends this weekend. This is what she looked like when I broke this news to her...
She was totally shocked by the news-sad pup...she won't even miss us

Hope you have a great weekend!!!! Doing anything fun or special??? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment