Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vegas trip-business or pleasure?

Like I said, in my previous post I just got back from a long week of traveling. Last Sunday I left for Vegas for a buying trip with Kitty Hawk Kites. I've never been before so it was an awesome way to see Vegas fo free!

Dezzie and D were very sad to see me go...here she is screaming at me

We stayed at The Cosmopolitan, which was recently built. I has an awesome luxurious glamor feel along with modern sleek lines and feminine touches. Just awesome!
 This is a view of the hotel from the other side of the Bellagio

You wouldn't believe how expensive everything is there though...I guess that comes with all big cities/tourist towns. For example, we ate at Henry's in the hotel for breakfast and for four people it cost $90!!!

On another note-I just can't get over how nice/jaw dropping my room (click the link to see my room-photo gallery on the right) was...the pictures just don't give it justice. I thought I was going to have a little room with a bed and bathroom. When I slid my card in the door and walked in I couldn't believe it. I had lucked out and gotten a 700 sq foot room with a living room, desk with TV above it, huge vanity/shower/jacuzzi/dressing area/closet, and bedroom with a King bed and 52" TV on the wall...and the pièce de résistance was the huge balcony that overlooked the LV Strip.
 View from the front door 
(living room to the right, kitchenette to the left, bathroom across from closet)

 Morning sun shining into the window into the shower/tub 
(looking in from vanity)

 Wall paper in the "toilet room." 
From far away it looks like a neat pattern...

 ...But up close, in true Vegas fashion it is a pattern 
made from the silhouette of a woman!

The view from my balcony...full views to the left and to the right. 
This just happened to be my favorite view!

Here are another cool pictures I snapped while I was walking around and exploring
 Waiting for the show at the Bellagio!

 Love this picture from the bottom of the Eiffel Tower (Vegas' version)

All in all it was a great trip...aside from enjoying being in Vegas...I was there for business. It was my first trade show, and was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment