Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Daring Dachshund

Hello! I decided I needed to give my mind a break at work and do a little blogging. I got home from my -week long business trip/personal vaca (will post later) just in time for the Cowboys v. Redskins game-GO COWBOYS!!!

After the game was over I STILL had to drive to the house and quickly unpack before bed...it turned out to be a LATE night.  Yikes.

I was going through my pictures today and saw some that I haven't posted about how crazy Dez is. Ever since she was about 7 weeks old she has been a sassy little thing.

The first time she met Sandy, my parents lab, she was not scared at all of her and her 100lbs vs Dezzie's 5lbs! She would bark back at Sandy, run at her, tease her-which was sad because Sandy wanted to play-just couldn't figure out how!

Now after spending all Spring and Summer together they have become quite comfortable (Sandy wasn't happy about Dez at first) and ended up being great friends. Now, they play by(see photos) Dezzie getting on the couch so they can be eye level to eachother. Then, Dezzie jumps on Sandy's back while Sandy "pretends" to put Dez's neck in her mouth. SO Funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment