Friday, February 17, 2012

NYC TOY FAIR 2012

Hello all.....Happy Friday!!! It's finally here...and for me I am extra excited because today concludes my 11 day work streak. WHEW!

Wednesday at 12am we arrived home from NYC where we were buying our toys for 2012 season. Such a fun show..just think...all the new toys out there on the market...most toys the public has never seen before...that's where I was. Jealous? If you're not I'm sure your kids, siblings, and cousins are! Here are a few pics from the trip!


 This is a pic from Wednesday...it doesn't look as colorful because everyone is breaking down their booths and packing up...but you can see how many vendors are there...and this is only like 1/100th of them. I probably walked 5 miles a day just going up and down the aisles and to and from appointments!
 Characters were constantly walking around....including a team of bagpipers and marching band
This guy is made out of LEGOs........wonder how many hrs, people, and LEGOs that took.
 Of course I had to take/share my pics of Times Square!

Our Valentine's dinner was at John's Pizzeria near Times Sq. John's is located in an old NYC Church building...it has the 2 levels inside and an awesome ceiling...can't beat it...oh and the pizza too-stone oven of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment