Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I LOVE SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI!

Hello on this spring-like hump day! Recently D and I decided we needed to start eating smarter and he agreed to choke down and try veggies for my wait line's sake. So out with the pastas and cheeses and in with the veggies and lean meats! Last night we had a veryy tasty meal. Honey Orange chicken with sweet potatoes and zucchini and squash. Now that I've found out these are two veggies D can tolerate I am obsessed. Add a little salt, pepper, garlic and soy sauce in the oven for 20 minutes and they are delicious, nutritious, and melt in your mouth. LOVE!



Another thing I'm excited about are cable reels! There's a place by my work with bookoos of them, and best part...they're FREE! Can't wait to pick them up and turn them into something cottage/rustic chic...see pics below



Last night I completed my oh-so-cute wreath...you can buy it here. It is the perfect wreath to hang now and transition it into spring and summer. I LOVE it!

Lastly, I am obsessed with Dachshunds...and even more obsessed with funny weiners in costumes or doing funny things. D found this one and fwd it to me...just makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment